Do you have a million quilts you want to make, but also need to find time to actually clean your house?
Here are some 5 minute tasks you can complete when you need a quick stretch in between cutting or sewing your quilts!
3. Unload/load dishwasher
4. Clean a messy drawer
5. Dust baseboards in one room
6. Replace dirty bathroom or kitchen towels with clean towels
7. Wipe off the tops of your washer and dryer
9. Wipe out microwave
10. Sweep one room
11. Wipe down stove top
12. Empty trash cans
13. Dust one room
15. Declutter one room
16. Wipe down sinks
17. Organize one pantry shelf
18. Clean and dust bedside tables
19. Vacuum one room
20. Mop one room
Leave a comment and let me know what else I can add to the list! I know there are many more small tasks!
Lets help each other get more quilting time in!
Bye for now.