Fall is in the air, finally, and even here in Texas it is cooling down. I wanted to get a few fall projects in before I started in on all my Christmas sewing plans. Why does the end of the year always fly by so quickly!?
This mini pumpkin wall hanging comes together so fast! I used some leftover charm pack squares for the pumpkins and the stems. Then I had some extra yardage leftover from another project that I used for the background!
Mini Pumpkin Cut List
- for pumpkins: 4 – 5″ squares
- for stems: 4 – 2″ x 1.5″ rectangles
- for pumpkin corners: 16 – 1.5″ squares
- stem anchors: 8 – 2″ x 2.25″ rectangles
- pumpkin bottom: 4 – 2″ x 5″ rectangles
- side sashing: 6 – 2″ x 7.75″ rectangles
- top border – 2″x14″
On my YouTube channel I share a full tutorial for this mini quilt:
Here is the layout for the quilt.
I would love to see photos of your finished quilts in my facebook group! Sew Be It Quilts. Or you can tag me on Instagram @therealsewbeitquilts!
2 responses to “Mini Pumpkin Wall Hanging”
I can wait to try it
I hope you are able to share yours when you are finished!